Keema Naan is a subcontinent that originated as the top-rated type of naan. Suppose you have ever visited Pakistani or Indian restaurants. In that case, I am sure you have seen or tasted keema naan many times, but restaurant chefs have their unique and secret recipe for stuffing keema and Indian spices.
Today, I am making a keema naan recipe available to all of you. Keema naan is very simple and easy to cook at home. You don’t need to do a lot of work to make the keema taste just right when preparing to make your Indian or Pakistani restaurant-style keema naans. After reading this article, you will be able to prepare keema naan at your home quickly.
Most of the time, keema naan is served with different other dishes. For this, chefs use minced meat (keema), add some salt and pepper and put it into the dough, and bake it in the oven (Tawa). But here I am making keema naan as a full meal for you.
Ingredients of keema naan
For naan dough
- One medium cup All-purpose flour
- 4 tsp wheat flour
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- Half tsp canola oil for coating the bowl
- Melter Butter for brushing naan
- 1 tsp dry yeast
- Half cup of water
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tsp sugar
- Half tsp salt
For keema (minced meat) stuffing
- ½ lbs minced
- 1 tsp tomato paste
- One small minced green pepper
- Half tsp cumin powder
- Half tsp coriander powder of minced coriander
- 1 tsp garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp salt, or to taste
- One egg (optional )
Note: For better taste, serve with yogurt or Chatni
Star ingredients of keema naan
Naan dough and minced meat are the star ingredients of the keema naan recipe.
Keema naan recipe
Making keema naan is quite simple and very easy, but you must have to take care of some things I have mentioned in the instructions below.
Step-by-Step Instructions to make keema naan
- In a bowl, add warm milk and 8 to 10g yeast. Let the yeast activated for a few minutes.
- Then add other ingredients such as oil, yogurt, salt, sugar. Then add flour and knead the dough until it is combined. Allow this to rise and cover for 1 to 2 hours for better results.
- For raw keema, mix all the ingredients.
- Add some oil into a pan. Add other ingredients to it such as coriander, onion, and some salt. Fry on high flame until the color of the meat change.
- Divide the naan dough into portions and then fill keema in the middle of the dough
- Pinch the sides of dough using your fingers and pinch all sides together
- Seal the naan, pinch and press the combined dough with the help of the palm of your hand
- Sprinkle over some onions when the dough is shaped as naan or roti.
- Bake at medium heat, flip into other side and once naan has browned, take off the heat and brush with warm butter.
- Serve keema naan with spicy gravy or Perhaps with yogurt ou, or green chutney is you Don’t Have Any time to make gravy
- You can serve this with onion Pieces and other salads
- Top up keema naan with Coriander and coriander leaves
That’s all. I think I have provided all the information and recipe to make keema naan at home in this Blog. Sharing easy recipes with the world is always my priority. Keep in touch with this Blog to get more and more new recipes. If you have any questions regarding this post, please tell me in the comment section below.
Thank you for Reading