Aloo paratha is too much yummy thing that we can take with breakfast. Aloo paratha recipe is very common in many Pakistani households and my house. An easy aloo Paratha, a flaky Pakistan, and North Indian flatbread with a tasty stuffing of potatoes, ginger, turmeric, and cayenne. This is unleavened bread. Paratha is a massive hit in our home with Jay, who can eat four or five at a seat and friendly for everyone. It becomes tastier with butter and yoghurt.
Making aloo paratha is not difficult but takes some practice. It is healthy food. Aloo paratha is a food wish with a universal appeal, while in Pakistan and India, people like to have it any time of the day. It has become street food most of the people like to take in breakfast. The soft and tasty filling of potato with pepper spice powder and onions makes it delicious. Green chillies boost up the flavour.
How to make aloo ka paratha?
Making aloo paratha is super easy if you make it at home kitchen. In this article, we are going to discuss the full recipe to make aloo paratha. We will also discuss ingredients and step-by-step instructions to make aloo ka paratha.
Ingredients of Aloo Paratha
- 500-gram medium size potatoes
- 50 ml cooking oil or canola oil
- Pinch of salt (or to taste)
- 200 grams of whole wheat flour
- 20-gram coriander leaves
- 10-gram ginger paste
- 10-gram garlic paste
- 5-gram turmeric
- 5-gram chilli powder
- Oil for frying
- 10 ml of lime juice
- One egg (optional)
Star ingredients to make aloo ka paratha?
Potatoes and whole wheat flour are the star ingredients to make aloo ka paratha.
Step by step instructions to make aloo ka Paratha
- Very soft dough with the ingredients mentioned above.
- Divide the dough into two equal balls
- Ground onions,
- green chillies
- coriander leave
- boiled potatoes, remove the skin, and mash
- add other ingredients and mix them well. Flatten it on the palm.
- Stuff the filling in the dough and roll it into balls. With a rolling pin, flatten the balls into ½ thick round parathas
- put the pan in the oven and put some oil in it.
- cook the parathas until both sides are golden completely.
Tip: Serve aloo ka paratha with coriander chutney or yoghurt.
That’sThat’s all. I consider I have delivered all the info and recipe to make aloo ka paratha at home in this article. My only priority is to share easy and simple recipes of desi foods. Keep yourself tuned with my blog for more recipes. If you have any inquiries concerning this post, please comment below in the comment section.
Thank you for reading.